ADD YOUR FACE
There are many tragic stories about the lack of drug coverage in Canada.
There are also many stories about how private insurance has failed Canadians.
Stories can be about yourself, family or friends. They can come from caregivers, practitioners or ... well, just about anyone.
They can be about costs, co-payments, denials, high premiums, etc. Maybe you struggled to get a certain drug covered or had to deal with a change in treatment without your consent.
You could be worried about moving jobs or provinces because you will lose coverage, or maybe a change in family situation has left you with no options.
- I will work with submitters to edit and rework stories until they are satisfied
- You can be as anonymous as you would like. Initials only, no name, blurred picture, etc. It is up to you
- There will be NO comments on this page. I have no interest in given unthinking trolls a place to vent their ignorant views
- If you want your story removed or edited, just let me know
- I would like to be able to post stories in both official languages at some point. Funding dependant.
Of course, if you'd like to support my efforts, PLEASE donate.